Monday, March 21, 2011

Day One: Brno

Marshall and I woke up and had breakfast at our hotel (the Best Western). It was really good. I had yogurt with granola, bacon, and a roll. Marshall had a HUGE omelete that I am going to try tomorrow!

After that Marshall and I went walking around the city. The city is very clean and quiet. We were up early (10am) I guess because there were not a lot of people out. But we walked around a saw a park down the street one way and a church the other way. Towards the downtown area we saw more places to shop, restaurants, and what I think was a theater.



The weather is a little cold here but I'm enjoying it. I walked around in a sweater, scarf, hat and gloves and was pretty comfortable. The hotel is very hot, I found out this morning that I could open my window and I am much more comfortable!

For the rest of the day we are free so I'm going to read and watch a movie. Marshall is downstairs people watching! Tomorrow we have our meeting with the adoption officials.

No comments:

Post a Comment